Quick Contact Form
The following charges are examples. Your dentist will always give you an accurate costing before you book in for any treatment as costs can vary depending on the amount of time required to successfully complete a course of treatment.
Private Treatment and Charges
- Private Clinical Examination £45
- New Private Patient Examination including x-rays£60.00
- Emergency Appointment£47.00 + treatment cost
- Hygienist - 30 minutes£52.50
- Fillings - composite ('white')from £75 - £150
- Root Canal Treatmentfrom £175 - 375
- Crownsfrom £425
- Extractionsfrom £95 depending on complexity
- Implants - Nobel, including crownfrom £2200
- Invisalign£1875 - £3750
- Bridgefrom £715
- The Wand local anaesthetic£12.50
- Teeth Whitening£70 - £295
- Failure to attend / Late cancellation (dentist)£25
- Failure to attend / Late cancellation (hygienist)£15.00 (day) £15 - £25 (eves & Sats)
- Periochip£28 (1) £22 (per additional chip)
Denplan - the easy way to budget for your private dental care
Many of our private patients spread the cost of their dental care across the year by joining Denplan. All check-ups and hygiene appointments are covered plus you'll enjoy a 10% discount off the cost of any treatment including cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening, implants and veneers. Denplan patients can also bolt on worldwide cover for dental emergencies away from home. For further information speak to our Practice & Business Manager Paul Stanyer. He will be able to explain in detail how Denplan works, what it costs and how it could save you money.
Please note, NHS dentistry charges are set annually by the government and we are required to collect them from all patients except those who are exempt. A list of who is exempt is available from Reception or you can check out the NHS website Help with dental charges
From April 1st 2018 NHS Patient charges fall into one of the following treatment bands;
NHS Fees Band & treatment
- Band 1 - Diagnosis, treatment planning and maintenance include examination, x-rays, scaling and polishing and dental hygiene advice£21.60
- Band 2 - Simple treatments e.g. fillings, extractions and surgical procedures and the cost of the Band One examination appointment£59.10
- Band 3 - Provision of appliances and complex treatments that include work by a laboratory e.g. bridgework, crowns and dentures.£256.50
- Urgent treatment - Urgent appointments to get you out of immediate trouble (pain). Please note you may need to return for ongoing treatment to secure a long term solution to your emergency and these may not be covered by the emergency fee.£21.60
Some NHS patients are entitled to either full or partial exemption from charges. If you think you may qualify, please ask. Under NHS regulations a patient can be asked to pay charges at the commencement of treatment. Please be prepared to do this if asked to do so by our Receptionist. The NHS does not provide credit facilities, fees are due at each visit unless a patient is exempt.
FAILURE TO ATTEND APPOINTMENTS POLICY: Please note, there is enormous demand for NHS dental treatment so in order to offer our NHS service to as many people as possible new patients who fail to attend their first appointment with us will not usually be offered another. Exisitng NHS patients who fail to attend two appointments will also be removed from our NHS lists. We may see you privately, but this will be at the dentist's discretion and all appointments must be pre-paid.