Quick Contact Form
Private Fees 2022
These charges are examples only. Your dentist will give you an accurate costing to approve before any treatment is commenced. You can save money and spead the cost of your dental care by joining our Denplan scheme...
Private Treatment and Charges
- Private Clinical Examination £53 incl. x-rays where needed
- New Private Patient Examination including x-rays£77.00
- Emergency Appointment£54.00 + treatment cost
- Hygienist - 30 minutes£60.00
- Fillings - composite ('white')from £94 - £165
- Root Canal Treatmentfrom £195- 380
- Crownsfrom £490
- Extractionsfrom £95 - £220 depending on tooth & complexity
- Implants - Nobel, including crown & scanfrom £2300
- Bridgefrom £787
- The Wand local anaesthetic£15
- Teeth Whitening£325 (NB we use the 'mouthguards' system)
- Failure to attend / Late cancellation (dentist)£1 per minute of appointment min charge £25
- Failure to attend / Late cancellation (hygienist)£30
- The Wand local anaesthetic£12.50
- Mouthguards / Nightguards£75
- CBCT scan£100 - £130
- X-rays (standard)£7.50 - £12
Denplan - the easy way to budget for your private dental care
Many of our private patients spread the cost of their dental care across the year by joining Denplan. All check-ups and hygiene appointments are covered plus you'll enjoy a 10% discount off the cost of any treatment including cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening, implants and veneers. Denplan patients can also bolt on optional worldwide cover for dental emergencies away from home. For further information speak to our Practice & Business Manager Paul Stanyer. He will be able to explain in detail how Denplan works, what it costs and how it could even save you money.
NHS dentistry charges are set annually by the government and we are required to collect them from all patients except those who are exempt. A list of who is exempt is available from Reception and on the NHS website Help with dental charges
NHS Dental Charges from December 14th 2020
- Band 1 - Examination ('check-up'), diagnosis & treatment planning, x-rays, scaling and polishing (if clinically necessary only) and dental hygiene advice£23.80
- Band 2 - Everything in Band One plus any fillings, root canal treatments or extractions identified at the check-up.£65.20
- Band 3 - This charge covers everything in bands One and Two plus crowns, dentures and bridges.£282.80
- Urgent treatment - Urgent appointments to get you out of immediate trouble (pain). Please note you may need to return for ongoing treatment to secure a long term solution to your emergency and this may not be covered by the emergency fee.£23.80
Some NHS patients are entitled to either full or partial exemption from charges. If you think you may qualify, please ask. Under NHS regulations a patient can be asked to pay charges at the commencement of treatment. Please be prepared to do this if asked to. The NHS does not provide credit facilities: fees are due at each visit unless a patient is exempt.
FAILURE TO ATTEND APPOINTMENTS POLICY: Please note, there is enormous demand for NHS dental treatment. In order that we can offer our NHS service to as many people as possible, new patients who fail to attend their first appointment will not be permitted another. Exisitng NHS patients who fail to attend or who late cancel (less than 24 hours notice) two or more times risk being removed from our NHS lists*. We may see you privately, but this will be at the dentist's discretion and all appointments must be pre-paid.
*Mitigating circumstances will be considered.